ABOUT THE FLORIDA CUP
The Florida Cup is US Club Soccer’s state championship event for 12-U through 18/19-U boys and girls age groups. The single-elimination event will begin in February 2021 with preliminary-round games through April, before concluding with the semifinals and finals in May.
- 12U teams play 9 v 9, single elimination
- 13U through 18/19U teams play 11 v 11
- Teams seeded by Florida Cup Tournament Committee. See Seeding System Here
- Preliminary rounds hosted by higher seed (teams to arrange the dates/times for all preliminary games)
- Hosts are responsible for referee fees during preliminary games
- Round of 16 and round of 8 games will also be played at the highest seed. Scheduling the dates and times for these games is up to the teams playing them.
ROSTER FREEZE DATE: March 11, 2021
All teams must hold US Club Soccer passcards at the time of the event to participate in the Florida Cup. Teams currently not carded with US Club Soccer may do so by contacting Membership Services Representative: Kevin McGovern at [email protected] or
$340 per team